Search Engine Optimization
Everyone knows you “need” Search Engine Optimization (SEO) but many nonprofits either don’t have the knowledge or the budget to implement it. Before we discuss solutions, let’s first discuss why SEO is so important.
SEO is simply creating ways for people to find you. In the past, organizations could be found by getting a listing in the local phone book or yellow pages and, if they wanted extra visibility, they might have invested in newspaper or radio advertising. So, much like making sure you could be found in the offline world, today you need to make sure you can be found by the online world and Google.
However, the solution is more complicated than a simple listing or an ad, because SEO is comprised of a whole series of activities that may include one or more of the following:
- Embedding keywords and tags in your website
- Building backlinks (connections to your website from other websites)
- Building visibility (being published in blogs or online publications)
- Strengthening keywords through content development
- Google AdWords
- Many other techniques designed that make it easier for people to find you when they are searching.
At Mad Marketeer, we offer two types of SEO services. Both services encompass our guaranteed “corporate quality at nonprofit prices” philosophy - meaning our services are “budget friendly”, even for small nonprofits. Additionally - for nonprofits that do not have the staff to implement SEO strategies - we provide you with an experienced outsourced team, which includes a Google-certified analyst. Best of all, our programs are flexible, so services are not “one menu fits all” but rather customized to YOUR budget and YOUR SEO needs.
- SEO Basic: one-time search engine optimization that will help you fulfill the basics of SEO including keyword research and on-page optimization.
- SEO Marketing Fitness: monthly SEO activities to help you build an advanced SEO program including content development and backlink building.
Are you effectively optimized?
Is your organization effectively using Search Engine Optimization (SEO)? It’s surprising how many nonprofits are not utilizing the basics … even those that PAID someone to do optimization for them!
Contact us and we’ll send you a FREE report on the effectiveness of your SEO along with recommendations on how to make improvements. Contact us for a free report.
Call or text 310-947-8511