About Mad Marketeer
We offer marketing and fundraising solutions - especially for nonprofits - that you won’t find at other agencies.
Along with website, design, marketing, and search engine optimization services, we offer:
- “For Execs Only” Training on various topics that explore what you need to know to make management-level marketing decisions
- Do-It-Yourself with Help programs designed to teach nonprofits how to do it themselves, but with the help and resources you need to ensure success
- Specially designed fundraising programs, including our exclusive “Art of Giving Art” fundraising online stores.
We’re uniquely committed to helping you understand marketing like you never have before!
We’ve worked with hundreds of organizations, offering a full spectrum of services, including creating branding campaigns, websites, logos, online special events, social media, email campaigns, online donor/prospect programs, brochures/business cards, graphic design and search engine optimization strategies.
About Katharine Coles, Founder/CEO
Katharine is a marketeer, speaker, author, entrepreneur, and expert in marketing/fundraising with over 30 years experience in nonprofit, association, corporate, and entrepreneurial organizations. She is founder of Mad Marketeer and the creator of many innovative marketing programs including “Marketing Fitness for Nonprofits” and The Art of Giving Art, the first “plug-and-play” art website fundraiser. She co-authored "Leading Partners: How Men and Women Lead Differently" with Michael Gurian, a best-selling author. She also writes a food, travel, lifestyle and shopping blog, KeepingKarma.
Katharine is committed to giving back and has served or been on the Board for:
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate)
- Stand High Stand United in Boston, MA
- P.S. I Love You Foundation, Los Angeles
- Access Executive Network
She earned her MBA from George Washington University and a B.S. in Marketing from the University of Virginia.
Contact us for more information.
Call or text 310-947-8511