For Executives Only: Making Better Search Engine Optimization Decisions
We consistently hear the organizations with whom we work complain that they’ve hired a marketing or Search Engine Optimization (SEO) vendor, but have no idea what they’ve accomplished or even what the project really entails.
On the flip side, becoming proficient in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is not for the faint of heart. It is complicated and requires ongoing training in order to stay on top of what works. The objective of this training is NOT to make you an expert, but rather to provide you with a firm understanding of the what, why, where and how of SEO — in order that you be able to make educated decisions regarding SEO, your SEO budget, SEO personnel within your organization and/or the SEO vendors with whom you work. In other words, you’ll have a much better grasp on strategic and budgeting decisions, along with insights on on tools you can use, how to measure success, and when it is best to hire help.
Our training covers all of the following in non-technical, easy to understand terms that will enable you to feel confident that you are making informed decisions:
- Overview of SEO and Google
- Using objective measurements to understand your SEO
- Elements of SEO strategy
- How your content strategy integrates with your SEO strategy
- Determining if your content is high quality
- Understanding your competition
- Understanding Google Algorithms and why SEO is a moving target
- The key to keywords: understanding niches
- The role of hashtags
- The role of landing pages
- On-page optimization and tags: how and why it works
- Google Ad Grants and Google Search: how the keywords differ
- Backlink strategies
- Off-page optimization
- How to use social media to improve SEO results
- Why you need backlinks
- Strategies for creating backlinks
Interested in our "Execs Only" training for making search engine optimization decisions?
For limited time only! Reg $499, sign up now for $399.
YES! SIGN ME UP NOW!
Contact us or complete the form below and we’ll send you more details.
Call or text 310-947-8511