For Executives Only: Websites
Are you an Executive Director, CEO, or other executive who needs to make website-related decisions?
You probably weren’t hired for your tech savvy-ness or familiarity with websites. Yet, you may be asked to make strategic decisions regarding building, rebuilding, driving traffic to, and boosting the results of your website.
In this program - designed for senior executives to learn how to make key website decisions - you’ll learn:
- The 7 key components of a website
- The importance of having a website with lots to SEE and lots to DO
- What website platforms you should consider, and pros and cons of each
- Setting expectations of what is involved in building a website
- Strategies for quick vs. thorough, low budget vs. investment websites
- How to have a website that makes you money, not costs you money
- Deciding what content and functionality to include in your website
- What is involved in search engine optimizing your website
- The symbiotic relationship between your website and Google Ad Grants
- How to have a site that you or anyone you designate – without technical skills or training – can easily maintain – including the simple things like text, images, and links, plus more complex components like functionality, design, navigation, security, reporting, SEO, administration, and more
- The importance of collecting money securely WITHIN your site, not on a 3rd party site – and how to implement
- Strategic website reporting, analysis, and decision making
Interested in our "Execs Only" training for making website decisions?
Contact us or complete the form below and we’ll send you more details.
Call or text 310-947-8511